Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sweet Skunk


To me, weed smells like sweet skunk. I don't particularly like the smell of skunk, even if its sweetened. Well this morning as I was sitting in my room writing some emails, I sniffed once, twice, and yep....I smelled a sweet skunk. I walked in the bathroom and walked out. Yep, a really close sweet skunk. So I went over to Carl's room down the hall and walked past my new neighbors' door. Holy cow. Now I know who has the pet skunk. I pulled Carl into the hall and sniffed and said, 'Do you smell that?' He said "No..." and I said, "It's pot." And he laughed and said, "Oh my gosh, you're right. That's really strong." I said, "My room reeks of it." And he said, "You're going to be so easy to get along with now."

After relaying this story to my friend, Lewis, he said, "Oh yeah. You're normally high-strung. Now you'll just be high."

The good news is that I felt really sick after I ate breakfast but now my stomach is calm. Could be the pepto. Or the pot. Or both.

Just getting the full Indian experience, people. That's all.

3 comments:

Peg said...

sweet skunk? really? I'd never put those two words together. I think pot smells like tea...or rather tea smells like pot.

drfindley said...

I can't believe just after a few days in India and you already getting high! They say places change you, but I didn't expect it to happen this fast. Don't ever change. :)

Levin said...

I'm introducing the phrase "sweet skunk" into my vocab to take the place of all Robin-isms. Can't wait for the reactions :)