Friday, May 18, 2012

Celebrate good times, come on! Duh-duh-duh-duh duh duh duh-duh!

Happy Graduation to me!



Ideally I would have pictures of my graduation to post, but since they are on Andrew's camera, this blog will be out of chronological order and I will post pictures from my graduation celebration before the pictures from my actual graduation. (Which will be mostly for my dear mom, who is such a good daughter and went with Gma to a writer's conference rather than sit through HOURS of a Marriott School graduation. Definitely know where I get my smarts from!)

To celebrate graduation, I went on a cruise to the Caribbean (Cozumel, Belize, Roatan, and Grand Cayman)  with some friends. 



It was an ABSOLUTE blast and I'll be posting about all of our adventures, but first I wanted to introduce you to my fellow travelers: 

ANDREW - the greatest, handsomest, funnest guy ever.








 JARREN - Andrew's friend from Saint George




 ANNIKA - One of my best friends and roommate from BYU




 AMANDA - Annika's good friend from grad school







Arman - our head waiter at dinner


No comments: